Saturday, May 30, 2009

Blessed Wedding



Last weekend we traveled down to Southern California for Emily and Brad's wedding. They chose the Newport Beach Temple for the location of their special day. The temple president performed the ceremony and I tried to absorbed all he had to say. The part I will remember most is when he broke down the responsibilities for each as husband and wife. He counciled that Emily's job was to bring faith, hope, and charity into the home, and that once the children came, she would need to instill them with these principles.
The temple building was different in several ways to the ones that I visit in Utah. It made me think it would be nice to visit more temples around the world in order to discover the beauty and style that is custom to each location.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I always appreciate feedback.