Sunday, July 5, 2009

Deer Valley Music Festival




Ooo, la la!
I went to the Utah Symphony performance up at Sundance, like I said I would and loved every moment of it. The musical selections were great and we were able to get close enough seats to observe the musicians.

The conductor mentioned the symphony's involvement in this summer's Deer Valley Music Festival so I went on their website to check it out. I was surprised at how extensive this festival is. Deer Valley is such a beautiful place to listen to beautiful music. Lawn tickets range from $25 to $40 a ticket, and the following list includes the performances that caught my eye.

July 18th - The Music of ABBA
July 25th - Leanna Rimes with the Utah Symphony
August 7th - Peter and the Wolf
August 8th - A Tribute to Rodgers and Hammerstein
August15th - Elvis Costello with the Utah Symphony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I always appreciate feedback.