Tuesday, August 7, 2012

C. Jane Kendrick

I found another blog I really really like.

http://www.cjanekendrick.com/2009/06/nothing-to-hyde.html 

the address is cjanekendrick.com but the link above is to a story she wrote about her husband.  This is a great example of what I was saying a few weeks ago about Christmas presents.  What could be better than recording a sentimental memory?



Jane's blog includes alot of current events for Provo, Utah, but  if you look on the left side column you will find a whole collection of personal essays!  Maybe you could find some inspiration while you search through her topics.

 I enjoy her story telling, and am very inspired by her ability to hear the promptings of the Holy Ghost.  So far with the ones I've read, my favorite is the hourglass theory.  I was enthralled as I continued to read pieces of the story coming together and then arriving at the end  I felt so happy and energized with her theory running through my mind.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting, I always appreciate feedback.