Wednesday, November 28, 2012

James Taylor Christmas

                                       Daniel surprised me today with a new Christmas CD.

   Ooo, I love learning new Christmas music, and James Taylor has several new songs (to me) plus a couple less used songs such as "Go Tell it on the Mountain" and "In the Bleak Midwinter".  Mr. Taylor  also has a fun version of "O Christmas Tree" in french and I have decided I really like hearing familiar songs in other languages.

Here is an example,  I came across this last year and its so good.  "Jingle Bells" in french is "Vive le Vent".

In closing, I recommend the James Taylor Christmas album.  His voice is as good as ever and the instruments are so pretty.  Great arrangements and nothing is better than Christmas music.

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE james taylor, and how cute that dan surprised you with new tunes...the perfect gift! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I always appreciate feedback.