Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My Book Wish List

My decorating magazines always have a page featuring new books and I am often sold.  Here is my current wish list.

                                                   The Sprouted Kitchen by Sara Forte
I have been interested in sprouting and I think I could do it with some instructions plus recipes.

                                          The Italian Table by Ron Suhanosky
There's a recipe for Eggplant and Peach Parmigiana!

                                       Be Your Own Decorator by Susanna Salk
She poses the question "why not create a kitchen that feeds your appetite and your soul?"

 Taken from National Geographic's collection of photographs, the book is a celebration of color.
Here is one the pages.

Reminds me of another book I've had on my list for several years.
A unique cookbook where the chapters are separated by color instead for conventional categories
I've included links for all these books to Barnes and Noble.  Gotta support the only bookstore left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I always appreciate feedback.