Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Where is my Fashion?











Last month when I made my list of items I can not live without, I went in my closet and realized there is nothing in there I absolutely love. How do I go through my days without recieving pleasure from my clothes? I guess its all about function that this point in my life.
Anyway I tried to do some research to find my true style. I am picturing a women in the 1930's at a country estate in wide led trousers and a shawl collared sweater. Perhaps in nautical colors. To me she is the epitome with class and full of confidence. And I do love shopping for trousers and am always looking for a sweater that will make me feel rich. Sorry I can not find a picture as reference.
Here are a few fashions from the past that I did connect with. Items I would enjoy wearing if I lived in a life of glamour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I always appreciate feedback.