Wednesday, March 11, 2009

All American Sexy


I have continued my fashion research a bit more, this time in current sources. According to US Celebrity Style there are five style categories:
Classic - keeping it simple, yet elegant. Patron Saint is Audrey Hepburn

Creative - is about mixing it up. Patron Saint is Madonna


All-American Sexy - Freedom to put comfort first. The clothes are so simple there is not much to distract from your natural accessories, which is your hair and skin. Patron Saint is Lauren Hutton


Ultra-Gram - Confidence is key and clothing is not expected to be sensible. Patron Saint is Marilyn Monroe.


Chameleon - A wonderful lack of consistency, regularly change your look according to occasion or whim. A good example is Uma Thurman.


I think when I have the image of the woman in trousers I am leaning towards All-American Sexy. So that explains why I am not in love with the basic pieces in my wardrobe. They don't possess the beautiful details I oh and ah over, yet I choose them because I am not willing to be uncomfortable. What I am missing is a commitment to my hair and make-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I always appreciate feedback.