Friday, June 5, 2009

Capture the moment




Hollywood knows how to push my buttons and
I love it. When I watch a romance, I crave that same passion in my life. Which is good, because it makes me more pro-active.

I love the happy and sad aspects of relationships, of all kinds. Babies being born, children growing up, letting go, falling in love, fighting and making up, and even illness and death.

Witnessing these moments on the big screen validate me,inspire me and prepare me.

All this in addition to story, comedy, and visual stimulation!

1 comment:

  1. i la la la la love the movies too, it's always a nice relaxing burst of inspiration.

    PS. Check out this link for some business advice:

    http://www.designspongeonline.com/bizladies

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I always appreciate feedback.