Tuesday, December 1, 2009

California Dreamland



Here are a couple pictures taken on my vacation to Pebble Beach and Sacramento,. One of my favorite things about going away, is enjoying the different vegetation and trees.

One morning I went on a five mile run with Truly. We followed a trail along the beach and I felt alive smelling the salty sea.

When we were at Helen's, Daniel and I went for a long walk every day around her neighborhood lake. On one side we were treated to lovely homes and gardens, then on the other side of the lake was vast countryside with rolling hills.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this blog!! it makes me S-I-N-G and we both know what that sounds like:) but its just so peaceful.. very different from any other blog I have hopped onto.. but so are you, isnt that what draws me to you??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I always appreciate feedback.