Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Ornament Exchange




There is a wonderful lady in my neighborhood. Tricia Arrowsmith. She moved here to Woodland Hills the same time I did, three years ago. After raising her six daughters in Washington state, she and her husband have built a home and retired to Utah County. I love her because she is so bubbly at the age of sixty four and I see all the many ways she enriches her life. Piano, quilting, tap dancing, daughters of the Utah Pioneers, and the list goes on.

Tonight I attended a party at Tricia's home, a Christmas ornament exchange. There were twelve of us and the rule was we had to make what we brought. I decided to make a paper cone filled with nature, glitter and trim. Here are the pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I always appreciate feedback.