Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Years!


Don't be blue, the new year can be exciting! Yes, it is sad to take down the pretty Christmas decorations, and yes your social calendar will slow down for a bit. Yet, this opportunity to simplify your home and time commitments allows you to focus inward. Think of the possibilities.

Yesterday in Sunday School I felt so inspired and ready to stay close to the Holy Ghost from now on. The thought accorded to me that if I really try, I could master all my personal flaws and weaknesses in 2010. Then where would I occupy my efforts during my remaining years? I soon woke myself up from la la land, but let me go ahead and share my new year's resolutions.

1. Sew for an hour each day, without letting my homemaking duties slide.

2. Continue to work on last year's goal: reading the Relief Society and Sunday School lessons ahead of time. There are multiple benefits from these efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I always appreciate feedback.