Thursday, December 24, 2009

Paris at Christmas



I just spent four wonderful days in the outskirts of Paris, France with Daniel's wonderful family, Geraldine and Terrence Watson. We enjoyed toast with hot chocolate for each breakfast and baguettes with every lunch and dinner. Everything was lovely and tasty.

The high point of the trip by far was the night Geraldine treated me and her daughter Daisy to a Sara Baras flamenco performance in the city. A show at the theatre is always a treat and I have never experienced flamenco dancing before. It was unbelievable. Like tap dancing but with wood bottoms. The streets of Paris were all lite up for Christmas, the trees and the Eiffel Tower. I can not wait to return and discover more!

1 comment:

  1. I want that girls dress and arms...I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!! lucky you ARE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I always appreciate feedback.