Sunday, April 11, 2010

Touch brings love


I think the reason why we all love our families so much is because we touch them. A husband and wife make love, hold hands and kiss. A mother puts lotion on her child, combs his hair and makes close eye contact while buttoning up his shirt.

Well, after lots of resistance on my part, I have found my heart making room for more love. It's been happening with the newest member of our family, Winston. I believe it all has to do with the sense of touch. As I give him a bath each week, that's when I feel the strongest for him. Winston patiently stands there while I scrub, rinse, dry and brush him. The end result is a clean fluffy dog that I can't help but hug.

1 comment:

  1. seriously YOUR take.. YOUR VIEW on life IS AWESOME!!!!!!!! seriously you KILL me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I always appreciate feedback.