Thursday, January 13, 2011

Mrs. Meyer's





My friend Tracy introduced me to the Mrs. Meyer's cleaning products this fall. We were shopping at Orson Gigi in Salt Lake, which is a very fun kitchen store. Anyway I have completely fallen in love with the all purpose cleaner. It shines my mirrors and granite counter tops, disinfects my toilets and fills the entire room with a lovely scent when I mop the floors.

I just ran out of my bottle last week and have been beside myself, not wanting to go back to my old cleaners. Bleach is always bound to make a spot on my clothing, the scent of Pine-Sol or vinegar just don't count it anymore more now that I know there's a natural product that offers choices like basil, geranium, or lavender.

It's taken me a while to obtain another bottle because I won't shop at Wal-Mart, and Target is fair distance from my house, both stores I have heard carry the Mrs. Meyer's line of products. I finally made it to the Orem Target today and was told their store didn't have any in stock. Fortunately I found a similar product called Caldrea. The scent I chose is a combination of ginger, grapefruit, and basil; and I am happy for the present. Does anyone know of other Utah County locations for purchasing my new favorite product?

2 comments:

  1. Kimberly I love Mrs. Meyers too! I actually have found it several times at TJ Maxx. Sort of a random place to find it, but it is usually in the bigger bottles which are nice so I don't have to get them as often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kimbers...I actually just gave a gift basket full of these products to our friend who just got married, his last name is Myers, and Em thought that would be funny! They have the full range at American Fork Target, and every Walmart I've been in has them (plus there's been some instant coupons attached), I hate Walmart as much as the next gal, but you may have to pop in!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I always appreciate feedback.