Thursday, September 8, 2011

Design Board



In the future I fancy doing some interior decorating. And when I do, I have discovered the perfect tool for keeping my colors, and other inspiration organized & easy to tuck in my purse. Children's board books!

I had a couple books partially destroyed by my little ones, and I couldn't bear to throw out the pages that were still good. I kept thinking maybe I would use them as birthday cards.

Well they have sat in my stationary drawers until now. For this project I covered the book page with scrapbook paper and an old calendar using spray glue. I then attached my fabric swatches, paint chips and magazine clippings on top of the coordinating paper and finished with twill tape along the spine of the board. Now I have an attractive presentation that is easy to take with me whenever I am shopping for this assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I always appreciate feedback.