Thursday, July 19, 2012

Two Peas & Their Pod

My friend Tracy told me about a recipe she found on a website called twopeasandtheirpod.com so I went to check it out.

You know what its like when you go to a new restaurant and look at the menu for the first time?....when the restaurant offers fresh food in fun combinations?  Do you get giddy like I do?  That's how you're going to feel when you search through these recipes!

                                               So far I have tried Avacado Mac and Cheese
                                                        Chocolate Zucchini Brownies

                                                             Blueberry Corn Salad  


                                                Next I want to try the  Quinoa Cookies
I think they have a great variety of vegetarian meals and desserts.  See what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I always appreciate feedback.