Monday, September 3, 2012

Annie Get Your Gun

This weekend Arthur gave a talk in Primary about "Thou Shalt Not Covet" and  then I read an article about simplifying our possessions.  This morning I looked into my wallet and found myself singing "taking stock of what I have and what I haven't...."  So I decided its a perfect day for Annie Get Your Gun.

         My high school performed this show during my senior year, so I know all these songs well.
Here are a few pictures to show some of the fun actress who have played the part of Annie Oakley.


                                                                   Judy Garland

                                                        What a set of lungs!  Miss Ethel Merman



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I always appreciate feedback.