Sunday, December 9, 2012

Angels

Artist: Brian Kershisnik "The Nativity"

I love love listening to my Josh Groban Christmas Album.   The whole CD is excellent, but here are my two favorites, and they both have to do with Angels singing.

                                              I am crazy about this duet with Brain McKnight

Photographer: Mark Mabry

                                           This arrangement is amazing. Ooo its so good.


I've decided I want to sing in a choir of Angels.  It must be the most beautiful & joyous music ever.

1 comment:

  1. Love these images, I am looking for a nativity print to hang in our home all year long. You will be singing in a choir of angels my dear...on christmas eve, with me ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I always appreciate feedback.