Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Pillowslips

My Mom made Christmas pillowcases for the boys last year, and Henry took his to Helen's last month for our Thanksgiving holiday.  "I want my children to have Christmas pillowcases"  Helen said.

Okay, it would be my pleasure to make that wish come true.  I decided to make some for my nieces over in England too and because I had to get UK gifts in the mail, their's are what I have to show you today.


I couldn't decide which fabric to use, and then the thought occurred to me, I could make them like mini quilts


    I mixed in a little bit of the minky fabric that is so popular, and I love the soft pinks and blues side by side


                                Hopefully these will help produce sweet dreams of sugar plums


2 comments:

  1. Kimberly-this is genius! love them! I especially love the ones with pink minky fabric in the middle with the stripes. bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Aunty Kimberly! My children love their pillow cases. In fact they're having a really hard time putting them away for next year! So fun and cheerful in the middle of winter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I always appreciate feedback.