Friday, November 13, 2009

Ellen Tibbets part 2


The main portion of Ellen's story is about her relationship with her new friend Austine.

"The nicest part of all was knowing Austine. She thought they were best friends, but she wasn't quite sure. Austine hadn't said anything about being best friends. But the two girls were always together..."

I am very fortunate to be close friends with my mother, my mother'n law, my sister and my sister'n laws. Their friendships have sustained me for many years.

In the past I have been best friends with three non-family girls - Kristin Solomon, Fara Anderson, and Julie Bowman. In my sixth grade year I was doubly blessed with Kristin at school and Fara at church. Once we moved from Connecticut (at age 13), I never had one, constant friend again until Julie at BYU. There is definitely an added spark to life when you have a someone you know you can confide in and have fun with.

Enter Jaime Turner in August 2007. I met her at dinner one night at Sundance. She was animated, entertaining and interested in me. I had a great time but never suspected she would become so important to me. Gradually our contact with each other increased, until I found myself feeling like a school girl as I wondered "does Jaime consider me her best friend?" Just like Ellen I "thought how lucky" I was to have Jaime for a best friend once she "had said it so herself."

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting, I always appreciate feedback.