Thursday, May 17, 2012

Belleandboo

Target is quite far from my home, so I only go there every three weeks when I need diapers.  Yesterday I turned the corner into the beans and rice aisle and who did I see?!  My best friend Jaime Turner.  We hugged and talked and then I sent her in the direction of the salad dressings.  But, our Orem Target is in the middle of a remodel.  "Kimberly, where is the dressings?!"  I hear Jaime shout from I'm not sure where.  A few minutes pass and I found the dressings in a completely different location, next to the toothpaste, and Jaime, who is  now looking at all-purpose cleaners.  Her two youngest children keep themselves amused with snacking on popcorn.

Half an hour later I spot them again.  This time I'm at the check out and Jaime is pushing her cart towards the exit.  Her four year old Truly is no longer in the cart, but walking behind her mom and waving to me.  She reminded me of this fun children's parade created by Mandy Sutcliffe at ttp://www.belleandboo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I always appreciate feedback.